Friday, March 20, 2009

True or False?

I have been getting a ton of emails from friends and family today about an "alleged" gang initation.

It states that women should avoid Wal-Mart stores this weekend as these gangbangers are going to be randomly shooting women.

I don't want to cause women to panic, however, if it is true, then a warning to all of our wives, mothers, sisters, etc. is in order.

I know there are plenty of cops that read this blog, so what say you? Is this true or not?

***update**** I checked on snopes.com - this story is false and has been flying around the internet and such since 2005 in various forms.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avoid Jody P. Weis

Anonymous said...

Total hoax.

Anonymous said...

it sound like someone has a problem with walmart and want to stop sales

Anonymous said...

Walmart is China.

Anonymous said...

it's bs

Anonymous said...

i heard this yesterday and i also heard it was on tv

Anonymous said...

I got a text about it and that it was on t.v. Shortly after I forwarded it to 10 people, I heard it was a hoax... I'll check snopes.com

Stay tuned.....

Anonymous said...

Well we all know that everything on TV is true right? I haven't seen a true news story since the coverage of the Death of Disco.

Anonymous said...

OH my God, it's totally true! Stay indoors! Wear aluminum foil on your head because the government is scanning your very thoughts! Get a clue people...

Search This Blog plus more