Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tribune Poll - Stroger at 10% approval rating

I know this off topic, but I am sooo excited that 90% of people in Cook County do not like Stroger...10% approval??? That's lower than Blagovich before he was arrested....Could it be he will be ousted????

In my personal opinion, he pulled a fast one...we all knew Daddy Stroger was not going to fulfil his term if elected, a real gentleman would have pulled out... Claypool could have won that election. But, I am sure someone else was calling the shots behind that one. I can't wait to get this joke of a "politician" out of office. I hate the way he smirks....like, so what if hire all my family members (hehe, I'll just raise taxes, on cigarettes, water, pop, alcohol, etc.) I know, I know, it makes him just like all the other politicians. What happened to democracy? Elections? Someone wants to retire, they get re-elected and then decide to retire, therefore, someone is appointed for them -- Whammo! No election....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, who then. I thought Tom Dart would be the obvious choice. With the perception of how he's cleaning up the Burr Oak mess, I figured he'd get the huge support of the black community. But, he's decided to remain sheriff. I hope it's not Tony Periaca. He has run for every open job in Cook County for the past 4 years. Who should be the next county board president??

J.O.B. said...

I maybe mistaken In & Around, but I believe Claypool lost because he felt no need for a police department in Cook county. He had no backing by the police officers & dispatchers. I believe the same goes for Peraica, but I'm not sure.

inandaround60655 said...

JOB, maybe your right..it was so long ago, I don't really remember. I just remember that he lost to John Stroger (who was hospitalized with a stroke).

Search This Blog plus more